Monday, December 14, 2009

12/10/2009

Hi all,
We had our doctors appointment today 12/10/09. We had another US done and at this point they do not look at the baby's weight because it is too hard to estimate. They look at the amount of amniotic fluid. My doctor said my readings were fine. I have attached 3 more US pictures for you. I hope they open up alright, I was having difficulty scanning them in. If you can't get them open let me know and I will get Bill to fix it. I then had a Non-Stress Test done. They put a monitor on the top of your stomach to read contractions and a monitor on the bottom of you stomach to read the baby's heart rate. I was having contractions but they are not very strong at this point and Baby Dill's heart rate was fine. I also had to let them know everytime Baby Dill kicked or moved. Boy, Baby Dill is ornery!!! Anytime we want Baby Dill to move he/she won't. So what should have taken 15-20 minutes for the test ended up being about 40 minutes because Baby Dill refused to move for the first 20-25 minutes. My doctor said all those reading were fine as well. However, this week for whatever reason my fasting glucose levels went up above the norm. I am now on medication to try to control that. I am 3cm dilated and feeling the signs that Baby Dill is making its way down and getting ready to come out. My doctor is going to induce me on Dec. 21st (she just needs to make sure she can get me in that day) if Baby Dill does not show up prior to that date. She does not want me to wait until my due date, especially now that my fasting numbers are going a little crazy on me. So, Baby Dill should be here no later than Dec. 22nd!!!! Although, Bill tells Baby Dill everyday that he/she can come out today! I think we have everything in order for Baby Dill's arrival. I hope you are all doing well. We miss you and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment